![]() |
| Enchanting Travel Destination |
I am comparatively new as a travel blogger as I started blogging about my travel experiences as late as 2008 though I have been travelling since long. And even then in the initial few years the posts were few and far in between. After all I am not a professional blogger!
So what could be the reason of my figuring in the list? This is probably because majority of my posts are about travel destinations not frequented by too many people and therefore there is a dearth of information about these places.
I am pleased about this ranking and assure my readers that I will continue to share my experiences of offbeat destinations.

2 comments:
Combining Agra and Jaipur in a two-day itinerary allows travelers to experience both Mughal and Rajput heritage within a relatively short trip. The route is particularly useful for visitors who want to see the Taj Mahal as well as Jaipur's famous forts and palaces. A 2 Days Tour of Agra and Jaipur by Car can provide a practical way to connect these two major destinations.
Agra's Mughal history can be appreciated through more than just the Taj Mahal and Agra Fort. Walking through historic neighborhoods can reveal old architecture, local traditions and stories connected with the city's past. Travelers interested in discovering this lesser-known side of Agra can consider a Mughal Heritage Walk for a more immersive historical experience.
Post a Comment